The Welfare Fund of Local One, IATSE has contracted with The Actors Fund to provide a free, confidential Members Assistance Program (MAP) for all Local One members and eligible family members who are health fund participants.
These services are designed to provide support and to find solutions to a wide range of personal or work-related problems. Whether it is a simple question or a complex problem, you can contact The Local One, IATSE MAP 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Local One, IATSE MAP services include:
- Short term counseling, support and referrals to help address a wide range of personal, family and work issues including stress, depression, anxiety, family pressures, marital and relationship difficulties, domestic violence and bereavement
- Assessment and referrals for substance abuse or addiction to a wide variety of treatment programs, such as detoxification, inpatient rehabilitation, halfway houses, sober living houses and outpatient treatment programs. Our social workers remain in contact throughout treatment, providing support and ongoing case management to help the member or eligible family member achieve and maintain sobriety/abstinence. In addition, our social workers can work with family members, partners or friends in dealing with the effects of addiction
- Information and referral to community resources for such concerns as childcare, elder care, public and community benefits, financial assistance and legal services
- All referrals take insurance benefits and any financial constraints into account
- Work/life seminars on such topics as financial management, health insurance and access to healthcare
- Management consultation, direct evaluation and assistance with problem resolution for troubled employees, whose problems are interfering with their ability to perform their job
All Local One, IATSE pension and health participants and their dependents.
For Assistance, Please Contact:
212.221.7300, ext. 119
For emergencies on evenings and weekends only, call 212.621.7780.