IATSE Local 798 has contracted with The Actors Fund to provide a free, confidential Members Assistance Program (MAP) for all members.
These services are designed to provide support and find solutions to a wide range of personal or work-related problems. Whether it is a simple question or a complex problem, you can contact the Members Assistance Program 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Short term counseling, support and referrals to help address a wide range of personal, family and work issues, including stress, depression, anxiety, family pressures, marital and relationship difficulties, domestic violence and bereavement
- Personalized help and advocacy with substance abuse treatment options and insurance coverage when you and your family members are experiencing problems with alcohol or drugs. Support is provided throughout the recovery process
- Information and referral to community resources for such concerns as childcare, elder care, public and community benefits, financial assistance and legal services
- All referrals take into account insurance benefits and any financial constraints
- Work/life enrichment series offers seminars and groups on a variety of topics to support you in balancing your work and personal life. Topics include: debt management, budget strategies, affordable housing, anxiety and stress management and access to healthcare
- Management consultation, direct evaluation and assistance with problem resolution for troubled employees whose problems are interfering with their ability to perform their job
All Local 798, IATSE members are eligible.
For Assistance, Please Contact:
212.221.7300, ext. 119
For emergencies on evenings and weekends only, call 212.621.7780.