Skip to Content

Housing Resource Center

Affordable housing tip: File your income taxes! For performing arts and entertainment professionals, many of whom are self-employed, have fluctuating income, and/or earn wages in cash, tax returns can be the best way to establish eligibility for subsidized housing or to illustrate that you qualify for a mortgage. 

New York Housing Resources

Subsidized Housing Search Resources
Unsubsidized Housing Search Resources
Tenant Organizations
Attorney General’s Tenants’ Rights Guide
Legal Resources
Homelessness Resources
Existing Housing for Artists and Entertainers

Los Angeles Housing Resources

Affordable Housing Resources
Senior Housing Resources
Foreclosure Assistance
Facing Homelessness
Tenants’ Organizations and Resources
The Eviction Process and Legal Resources

Chicago Housing Resources

Subsidized/Affordable Housing
Tenants' Rights
Legal Resources
Temporary Housing
Roommate Services
Facing Homelessness?



The Housing program is open to all members of the entertainment industry.


Housing Resource Center Information

212.221.7300 ext. 107

For questions about housing in the Central and Western Regions:

Central Region

Western Region
323.933.9244 ext. 455

Actors Fund Housing

The Actors Fund operates an assisted living and skilled nursing facility, as well as two supportive housing developments in New York and Los Angeles.  For more details on Actors Fund housing and application information, click on the links below.