Acceptable Use Policy
The Actors' Fund of America provides this Housing Bulletin Board (the "Housing Board") to entertainment industry professionals as a courtesy to provide a professional, convenient and easily accessible way of finding housing options.
By using the Housing Board, you agree to comply with the following guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy:
1. The Housing Board is for use by Entertainment Industry Professionals only.
2. You must be 18 years or older to post or access the Housing Board.
3. You must stay on topic — posts on the Housing Board are to be limited to housing listings or request for information about housing options.
4. You may not use the Housing Board for commercial or advertising purposes (other than for the stated purpose).
5. You may not post content that is harmful to minors.
6. You may not post content that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
7. You may not post content that may violate federal or state law.
8. You may not harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other members or individuals or groups.
9. You may not use the Housing Board for electioneering purposes.
10. You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
11. Some content may be more appropriate in some contexts than others. The Actors' Fund of America reserves the right to remove content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and in violation of our rules.
12. The Actors' Fund of America reserves the right to discontinue this service at any time.
13.By using this Housing Board, you agree not to systematically extract, collect or harvest, through electronic means or otherwise, any data or data fields, including without limitation, lists, list owner identities, or email addresses, from the list.
14. All submissions are subject to the federal and California fair housing laws which make it illegal to indicate in any advertisement "any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, familial status (e.g. "No children" or "Not suitable for Children"), sexual orientation, ancestry, marital status, or source of income (e.g. "No Section 8" is prohibited). Your local jurisdiction may impose additional requirements. If you are unsure whether your content is consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post your content to the Housing Board. Content available through the Housing Board — including, without limitation, text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, and videos — may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights or laws. You may download one copy of this content for your personal use only, as long as you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact, but are prohibited from any other use except as expressly authorized by The Actors' Fund of America or the originator of the content. You may not copy, distribute or create derivative works of such content without express permission.
The Actors' Fund of America does not claim ownership of the Content you transmit through the Housing Board. By transmitting Content through the Housing Board, you grant the Actors' Fund of America a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content including, but not limited to, for the purpose of providing hosting, archiving, subscription, and promotion services related to the Housing Board.
The Housing Board is subject to monitoring and review by appropriate Foundation and/or The Actors' Fund of America staff to ensure compliance with this policy, The Actors' Fund of America's Constitution and Bylaws, and applicable law.
Violation of these guidelines may result in the suspension or revocation of your access to the Housing Board and other websites hosted on the www.actorsfund.org server and may, in especially egregious situations, result in discipline pursuant to The Actors' Fund of America's Constitution and Bylaws.
The Actors' Fund of America, in its sole discretion, may terminate or remove any content, list, or user immediately and without notice if, for example, (a) The Actors' Fund of America believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of these Acceptable Use Guidelines, (b) The Actors' Fund of America believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others, (c) The Actors' Fund of America believes your conduct is in violation of any state or federal law.
All materials and related graphics provided by this website and any other materials which are referenced by or linked to this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied. The Actors' Fund of America makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the use of the material appearing on this site with regard to their correctness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise.
Neither The Actors' Fund of America nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers shall be responsible or liable to any person, firm, or corporation for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information contained on this site.
The Actors' Fund of America does not warrant that the functional aspects of this website will be error free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The placement of any link on this website does not imply endorsement by the Foundation of the linked site or the information, material, products, or services contained on the linked site or accessible through the linked site. Any party who accesses any other site or any off-site pages does so at his or her own risk. You may direct any questions to the Housing Board's Webmaster.
If you agree to the above Acceptable Use Policy, please click the "I Agree" button below to continue to The Actors' Fund of America Housing Bulletin Board.
We are proud to present The Actors Fund Podcast Series, offering valuable information based on workshops The Fund offers in our New York and Los Angeles offices. Stay tuned for more to come in the series!
If you would like your posting to be removed, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you.